Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog Sale Time!

UPDATED 07/01/2013

EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Hi there! I have been on MUA for a few years now with great feedback Guru4Reviews. Recently I decided to sort through my collection, so this post will be updated as I go through it. Now on to the terms of the blog sale and then the sale!

Shipping: Shipping mostly in the US. Will ship to Canada on a case by case basis, message me for details. Shipping for US will cost 3.85 for up to two items, and .50 for each additional item. The shipping cost includes Delivery Confirmation.

Payment: I will only accept PayPal. I will add the appropriate PayPal fees to your total. To calculate the fees, I use this. I can hold an item up to 48hrs, but please let me know you want me to hold it.

Contacting Me: You can contact me through MUA or through e-mail at z(dot)micheala@yahoo(dot)com
Please title the message Blog Sale. In the email or message, include the items you want, your PayPal e-mail, and any other relevant questions you may have.

Returns/Refund: I do NOT accept returns nor will I do a refund. I do my best to accurately show and describe usage. Once the package leaves my hands I will not be responsible for it. Please do your research on the product, as my pictures may not show the colors true to life.




Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
All shades have been used.
Only slight dip in Bootycall shade.
$35 shipped w/ DC
(unless purchased with other things)


           

GONE
Sephora Pantone Lipstick 5x-$6
(Still have original packaging if wanted)

                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment